2020 Spring Registration Information:
Registration for Boys Youth K - 8th grade and High School grades 9th-12th
Scroll down and choose carefully the registration for the appropriate grade
US Lacrosse Membership:
All players will be required to have an active US Lacrosse membership for the duration of this season.
If you do not have a US Lacrosse Number or you need to look it up, click here:
Cost: (You can pay securely online or by check)
Registration Fees: (Registration closes 1/26/20)
- 2020 Spring 6U – (K Grade) $70 (includes jersey and rental pads)
- 2020 Spring 8U - (1st & 2nd Grade) $215
- 2020 Spring 10U - (3rd & 4th Grade) $225
- 2020 Spring 12U - (5th & 6th Grade) $250
- 2020 Spring 14U - (7th & 8th Grade) $275
- 2020 Spring High School $475
- Receive a $75 discount if you are a First Time New Youth Player. (Not applicable for 6U)
- (Prior to registration Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your individual discount code)
- Receive a $25 discount for sibling registrations (Not applicable for 6U)
- Receive a $25 discount for referral of a New Player $25.00 each (up to $75.00 total) (Not applicable for 6U or siblings)
Rental equipment: $40 (requires $100 security deposit to be held)
- The rental equipment package includes: Helmet, Shoulder pads, Elbow pads, gloves
Required Equipment YOU provide:
- Lacrosse Stick, Mouth Guard, Cleats, protective cup (not required but highly recommended)
Youth Uniforms: $75
- $75 – includes reversible jersey, shooter shirt and shorts (if you have a current uniform you do not need to purchase a new uniform).
- 6U players moving up to 8U will need to purchase the uniform. 6U does not wear the same uniform as he older divisions
- 6U – uniform is included (They will receive a jersey only, player to provide black shorts)
Partial payments can be made. However, our systems and PayPal won't allow partial payments online. To make partial payments you will have to pay with a check. You can make partial payments or full payments with a check by sending a check in to the high school.
Hillgrove High School, 4165 Luther Ward Rd, Powder Falls, GA 30127
Attn: Boys Lacrosse
You MUST include Player's Name on the check!
DO NOT SEND CHECKS TO PRACTICE OR GIVE TO COACHES
If other payment arrangements need to be made, please contact Brad Wolfe at
to discuss. We are very flexible and are willing to work with you.
Boys are eligible to register if they are districted for Hillgrove high school, are home schooled or their school does not have a Lacrosse program for their age category.
- 6U team registration is for boys who will be in K grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- 8U team registration is for boys who will be in 1st or 2nd grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- 10U team registration is for boys who will be in 3rd or 4th grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- 12U team registration is for boys who will be in 5th or 6th grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- 14U team registration is for boys who will be in 7th or 8th grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- We will carry only one team at this age and they will compete in the MAYLA League. There is no guarantee of playing time for this league. Playing time is earned and those decisions are up to the coaches.
- 14U Boys are eligible to register if they are districted for Hillgrove high school ONLY.
- High School: For students that will attend Hillgrove High School in the 2019/2020 school year.
- Grades 9-12 register here and players will be placed on Varsity and Junior Varsity Rosters based on Coaches recommendation.